Xiaomi Mi A3 Review
Xiaomi has released one of the most powerful smartphones recently. And it’s Xiaomi Mi A3 Created By Xiaomi, Innovations from Google.
Today we’ll be doing the review of a brand new smartphone on the market yes it’s Xiaomi Mi A3 guys. Before we get started, make sure to subscribe my blog and share it with your friends so without further delay let’s get started.
Xiaomi Mi A3 Specifications
- Body: Plastic frame, Gorilla Glass 5 front and back;
- Display: 6.01″ Super AMOLED, 1,560x720px resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 286ppi;
- Triple rear camera: Wide – 48MP f/1.8, 1/2″, 0.8µm pixel size, PDAF; Ultrawide – 8MP, f/2.2, 1.12µm pixel size; Depth sensor – 2MP, f/2.4; [email protected]
- Front camera: 32MP, 0.8Âµm pixel size, f/2.0; 1080p/30fps video recording.
- OS: Android 9 Pie; Android One.
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665: octa-core CPU (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver), Adreno 610 GPU.
- Memory: 4GB of RAM; 64/128GB storage; hybrid microSD slot (uses SIM2)
- Battery: 4,030mAh Li-Po (sealed); 18W fast charging.
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM; LTE-A, 4-Band carrier aggregation, Cat.15/13 (800Mbps/150Mbps); USB-C; Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth 5.0
- Misc: Under-display fingerprint reader; single down-firing speaker; 3.5mm jack
Pros & Cons :
- Pros: 48MP Primary camera with Sony IMX586 sensor 6pc lens, f/1.79 aperture 8MP Ultra wide-angle camera with 118° FOVUltra wide-angle edge distortion correction 4K video recording EIS support.
- AI Smart Triple Camera that delivers a flagship performance.
- Powered by Android One Latest innovations from Google.
- Ergonomics at its best: The Mi A3 has a seamlessly curved 3D rear design for impeccable hand feel.
- Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5 is incorporated on the front, back and camera modules to provide enhanced protection.
- Splash-proof by P2i: P2i’s patented pulsed plasma deposition process creates a tough nano coat. This will protect the phone against humidity, everyday splashes and spills. This technology will enhance the durability of the device by reducing the risk of liquid damage.
- Super AMOLED Display: The 15.4cm (6.08) Super AMOLED Display of Mi A3 features a wide colour gamut resulting in vibrant true-to-life images. The high contrast and reduced light refraction yield visuals that are clear and crisp.
- AI Face Unlock: In addition to the improved fingerprint unlocking technology, this smartphone also features AI Face Unlock. The facial recognition technology is capable of identifying and discerning between different features to provide the user with a secure unlocking experience.
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 665 processor
- 4030mAh High-capacity Battery
- Cons: In case of damage to the product, the coating will be ineffective. The product is splashproof only and not waterproof, hence cannot be immersed in water. Water-related damages are not covered under standard warranty
- Resolution Display 720p only.
Mi A3 features impressive hardware and innovations from Google to offer you the complete smartphone experience. Featuring an unmatched Smart AI Triple camera setup of 48MP + 8MP + 2MP on the rear, this smartphone delivers clearly detailed pictures, no matter what the scene. The distinctly superior Super AMOLED display allows you to view images, videos and more in high definition. Running on the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 655, you have the speed and convenience you need for any smartphone activity.
Mi A3 Features/ Specifications:
- The 48MP primary camera features a Sony IMX586 sensor for crystal clear pictures
- The 8MP rear camera with 118° FOV enables you to capture ultra-wide portraits with ease
- The third 2MP camera functions as a depth sensor for crystal clear detection of far off subjects in any scene
- The Super AMOLED display delivers a big bang entertainment experience with the wide colour gamut and richly lucid detailing
- Work through the day with the 4030mAh battery that has 18W Fast Charge capability
- A seamlessly fast operation is guaranteed with the efficient Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 655 processor
Honest ConclusionIf you’re looking for budget smartphone under 25k which have pretty good camera, battery, RAM, Storage & AMOLED Display then i’ll say you should definately buy this one. But if you like customization too much like MIUI then definately ill have to warn you, you cannot do that much customization on stock android. But Under 25k It’s the Best Overall.