Xiaomi Mi Note 10 review
Xiaomi has released one of the most powerful smartphones recently. And it’s Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 and Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro.
Today we’ll be doing the review of a brand new smartphone on the market yes it’s mi note 10 guys. Before we get started, make sure to subscribe my blog and share it with your friends so without further delay let’s get started.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Specifications
- Body: Aluminum frame, Gorilla Glass 5 front and back;
- Display: 6.47″ curved AMOLED, droplet notch, 2340 x 1080px resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 398ppi; HDR 10 and DCI-P3 compliant.
- Penta rear camera: Main camera – 108MP, 1/1.33″ Quad-Bayer sensor with 0.8µm pixel size, 25mm f/1.7 lens (8P lens for the Mi Note 10 Pro), OIS, Laser AF; 2x zoom camera – 12MP, f/2.0, 1.4µm pixel size, dual-pixel AF; 5x zoom camera – 5M, f/2.0, saves 8MP; Ultra wide-angle cam – 20MP, 13mm f/2.2, 1.12µm pixel size; AF w/ closeup focusing Macro camera – 2MP, 1/5″, 1.75µm pixel size, f/2.4; AF, 1.5-10cm focusing distance.
- Front camera: 32MP, 0.8µm pixel size, f/2.0; 1080p/30fps video recording;
- OS: Android 9 Pie; MIUI 11
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G: octa-core CPU (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver), Adreno 618 GPU.
- Memory: 6GB of RAM; 64/128GB storage
- Battery: 5,260mAh Li-Po; 30W fast charging, 0-100% in 65min.
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM; LTE-A, 4-Band carrier aggregation, Cat.15/13 (800Mbps/150Mbps); USB-C; Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; dual-band GPS; Bluetooth 5.0; FM radio, IR blaster.
- Misc: Under-display fingerprint reader; single down-firing speaker; 3.5mm jack
Pros & Cons :
- Pros: 30W Fast Charging with 5,260mAh Li-Po battery which means that if you’re a heavy gamer then it’s pretty good for you to buy it because of the battery , RAM and yes 30W fast charging.
- If you need a good camera which can capture the detailed photo? then it’s definitely for you because the main camera comes with 108MP which means that it can capture enough details on the photo not only that it has other cameras too which helps you to capture better photos as per your needs.
- the device runs on Snapdragon 730G. This is an octa-core CPU with two cores running at 2.2GHz. So, theoretically, there shouldn’t be any sloppiness in terms of performance.
- Super AMOLED Full HD+ 6.47 inch Display to give you the best video qualities.
- Cons: High Price.
- lack of SD card support if you need more than 128 gigs.
- Certainly, this phone should use SD855+ processor. Xiaomi made a mistake about it because it’s not as cheap as other models anyway.
Availability In Nepal
In Nepal, Xiaomi might launch the Mi Note 10 as early as March of this year. Since Mi Nepal is honest with their pricing, the base variant should not exceed Rs. 54000-55,000.
Honest Conclusion:If you need more storage than 128GB then you should look for alternative phones which have SD card support with high storage but if the storage is enough for you and if you need good camera rather than good snapdragon processor then this phone is definately for you.